The Alveary Membership
WHAT TO DO
- Programs by term for all your children in grades 1-12 for one school year (available July 1-June 30). The High School curriculum is currently in pilot status. It will operate under separate Terms and Conditions which must be agreed to upon registration. There is no additional cost to participate.
- Daily lesson plans (available July 1-June 30) help you pace yourself and understand how to use each book. They also provide supplemental resources and activities.
- A Book Shelf containing titles of biographies and historical fiction that correlate with the historical period being studied, as well as not-to-be-missed classic literature selections for all ages.
- Term exams
HOW TO DO IT
- A “Year-at-a-Glance” that gives you an overview of the curriculum
- Mason’s Alveary Tutorial, our description of Mason’s methods with detailed instructions
- Scheduling cards that help you plan your school days
- Access to live monthly webinars on topics of importance to you and hosted by Mason experts
- Newsletters and instructional videos that answer member questions submitted via “Contact Us”
- Online book study groups (Space is limited)
WHY DO IT
- Access to our Knowledge Base, which houses rich resources including webinar recordings, CMI blogs, video demonstrations, CMI conference lecture recordings, research articles, and Parents’ Review articles
- A 10 month subscription to the Curated Parents’ Review, which contains articles not available anywhere else
- A 10 month subscription to the Curated CMI Conference Lectures
- Access to our community- and knowledge-building social media sites
- Member newsletter in which we address questions and concerns members have submitted via our “Contact Us” page
- Online Mason book study groups enable our members to engage in ongoing conversation with each other and with leaders
- Exclusive publishers’ discounts on several of our recommended books and program materials
- Priority registration and discounts on the national CMI conference
- The knowledge that you are helping to support the Armitt Museum and Library, as well as ongoing research
Please note that individual consultations and record keeping are outside our scope.